Greetings from Las Vegas!! We just wrapped up the 2019 Urology Advanced Coding and Reimbursement Seminar.
The PRS Network Team would like to thank all of the attendees!
We had a great group again this year and our goal, as always, is to help physicians and their staff maximize reimbursement and compensation. The agenda this year covered the following:
- Coding Rules and Regulations- Bundling, Modifiers and Globals
- Operative Communication from Clinical to Billing
- 2019 Medicare Updates
- MACRA –Year 3 MIPS and APM Options
- Positioning the Practice for Profitability
- Special Session – Compensation Trends: Physicians/APPs and Practice Leaders
- Integrating Critical Front End Efficiencies
- Accounts Receivables
- Practicum and Interactive Sessions
- Evaluating New Lines of Business
- New Technology in the Urology Office: Case Studies and Discussion
- Documentation Strategies – EMR or Paper Processes that work. Work at your level
- E/M coding and auditing
- ICD-10 and Its Effects on Urology Practice Income
There were many familiar faces and new faces. The feedback we received has been amazing. Those attending learned from the material presented and from the other attendees sharing their experiences. This interactive discussion is one of the most popular features of the seminar. This discussion continues long after the seminar ends.
If you missed the Las Vegas seminar, please join us February 22-23, 2019 – Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL for another 2019 Urology Coding and Reimbursement Seminar.